Perfect for a picnic or barbeque
- 0.25 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 0.333333 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 pounds shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 pound pineapple, drained, chopped or crushed
- In a medium bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients together until well blended.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix and pineapple.
- Pour in the dressing and toss until well blended.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Mix the salad at least once to evenly distribute the dressing.
YOUR OWN NOTES