1red bell pepper, cored, seeded 1/2 inch strips
1onion, peeled and chopped
3 clovesgarlic, peeled and minced
2 poundspork butt, cut 1 inch strips
1 tablespoonfish sauce
1 tablespoonsoy sauce
1 cupTomato Sauce
1 cupfrozen sweet peas
- In a pan over medium heat add oil and sauté bell peppers for 1 minute. Remove and set aside.
- Add onions, garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add pork and cook until lightly browned for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add fish sauce and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, tomato sauce, water and bay leaf then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cover and continue to cook for about 20 to 30 minutes or until pork is fork tender and sauce is reduced.
- Add sweet peas and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add bell peppers and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Season with salt/pepper to taste. Serve hot over rice.