Pulehu Chicken Thighs
- Chef Keoni Chang, Chief Food Officer
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite Pulehu salt seasoning(recommendation: Ono Seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon shoyu
- juice of half a lemon
- Combine chicken thighs and pulehu seasoning and marinate for 20 minutes or overnight.
- Grill the chicken pieces until done and the internal temperature is 165F.
- Add a drizzle of sesame oil and a squeeze of lemon.
- Serve with your favorite sides like rice, ume, kim chee or potato salad.