Roasted Salmon, Quinoa "Tabbouleh" and Dill Yogurt
1 poundfresh salmon filet (skin off, pin bones removed)
2 cupscooked quinoa (made according to package instructions)
1 cupdiced cucumber
1⁄2 cupcooked chickpeas (or other bean)
1⁄2 cupparsley (chopped)
5pitted kalamata olives (chopped)
1yellow pepper (cleaned, seeded and minced)
2 tablespoonsfresh lemon juice
1 cupGreek yogurt
1 tablespoonchopped fresh dill or dried dill
1 tablespoonextra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the salmon skin side down on a piece of foil that’s been lightly sprayed with pan release.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the salmon filet is 120 degrees F.
- Remove and set side.
- Combine the quinoa, cucumber, chick peas, parsley, olives, pepper, tomato and lemon.
- Season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix well, taste and adjust seasoning.
- Combine ingredients and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper.