Somen Watercress Salad
- Cook somen noodles according to package directions.
- Drain noodles and rinse.
- Use a fork to twirl servings of somen noodles into balls. Place in a layer in a 13×9-inch dish.
- Drain tofu and press out liquid. Cut tofu into small cubes and put on top of somen noodles.
- Cut watercress into 1-inch pieces and cut tomatoes in half. Add to salad.
- Serve immediately with dressing or make ahead of time and store in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
Optional: Sprinkle green onion evenly over noodles and tofu.