4Eggs (yolks only)
1 cupParmesan cheese (grated)
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve 1/2 cup water and drain pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg yolks and Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Reserve excess fat.
- Stir in garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to low.
- Working quickly, stir in pasta and egg mixture, and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add reserved pasta water one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately with fresh cracked pepper.