Summertime Miso-Honey BBQ Ribs
5 poundspork ribs
6 ounceswhite miso
6 ouncesShoyu or Tamari
3 ouncesrice vinegar
1⁄2 teaspoonBlack Pepper
1 1⁄2 teaspoonSalt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Remove the membrane from the bone side of the racks of ribs with a paper towel and transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Season both sides of ribs with salt and black pepper.
- Whisk miso, shoyu, rice vinegar and honey together in a small saucepot. Spoon some of the sauce over both sides of the ribs.
- Individually wrap ribs with aluminum foil to create foil packets, then bake for approximately 2 ½ hours, or until tender.
- While ribs are baking, bring the miso-honey sauce to a boil on the stove over medium heat. Reduce heat and let sauce simmer for approximately 10 minutes, or until thickened.
- When ribs are done, unwrap them from foil and transfer to another foil-lined baking sheet. Turn on the broil setting of your oven. Brush ribs with glaze on both sides, then broil for 2 minutes per side, or until caramelized on both sides.
- Slice ribs into portions. Serve and enjoy!