Sweet Potato Corned Beef Hash Patties
- 8 ounces Okinawan sweet potato
- 1 ounce Green onion
- 1 12-ounce can Libby's Corned Beef
- 1 Whole egg
- 1 tablespoon All purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt & pepper
- Boil and cook sweet potato until fork tender. Cool down, peel skin and dice into medium size cubes.
- Slice green onions and set aside.
- Preheat convection oven to 425°F. Spray baking pan with nonstick oil and set aside.
- Open can of corned beef and combine all ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl. Mix everything together gently making sure not to break up sweet potatoes.
- Scoop corned beef mix using a 2 oz. Scooper on to well oiled sheet pan leaving space between each scoop. Lightly press down each scoop to make patties.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 mins. Until edges are golden brown and temperature is above 165 degrees.
- Cool slightly before serving.