Tahitian Style Poisson Cru
2 cupsFresh Raw Tuna (Ahi or any type of white fish)
3⁄4 cupsfresh lime juice
1 1⁄2 cupcherry tomatoes (cult in half)
1 1⁄2 cupCucumber (thinly sliced)
1 1⁄2 cupMaika'i Coconut Milk or Cream
- Cut the fish into small cubes.
- In a bowl, combine cherry tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Add fish and fold into other ingredients.
- Add lime juice and salt & pepper; let mixture sit for a few minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and fold into other ingredients; let it sit for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice.