Thai Noodle Salad
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar, unseasoned
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 12 ounces Spaghettini or Capellini noodles
- 1.5 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 0.5 cup green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups bean sprouts, blanched
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup peanuts, toasted, chopped
- Cook pasta in large amount of boiling seasoned water.
- When tender, but still firm, drain and toss with sesame oil.
- In a sauté pan, heat the vegetable oil to medium high heat and sweat the ginger and garlic.
- Add honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and chili-garlic sauce.
- Whisk to blend in and simmer for 1 minute.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Pour over pasta and toss in green onions, cilantro, bean sprouts, carrots, and peanuts.