A decadent dessert that tastes great and is fun to make!
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Cocoa powder as needed
- chopped nuts as needed
- powdered sugar as needed
- Bring the cream and milk to a boil.
- Pour over chopped chocolate. Wait 3 minutes, then stir until smooth. Mixture may need to be heated over low heat, stirring until combined.
- Cool to room temperature.
- When chocolate mixture is firm, use a spoon to form balls the size of large grapes. It may be necessary to refrigerate mixture to firm up the chocolate for scooping.
- Place chocolate balls in the refrigerator to firm, about two hours.
- Roll chilled chocolate mixture with hands into smooth balls.
- Roll in garnish of your choice.
- Store in a cool place.
YOUR OWN NOTES