“I always enjoyed making boxed brownies at home when I was young and I wanted to show that you could make it over-the-top by adding a few extra steps. The sesame stick adds a nice balance and complexity and breaks up the sweetness of this dish. Whether you bake or not, these brownies are simple to make and easy to please." - Chef Brian Sung, Corporate Pastry Chef
- 1 Maika'i Fudge Mac Nut Brownie Kit
- 0.75 cup oil
- 0.5 cup water
- 0.5 cup Original Maika'i Sesame Sticks
- 0.666667 cup Chewy Caramels
- 0.5 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 0.25 cup Caramel Topping
- Separate chocolate chips from the kit
- Mix only the brownie base with the macadamia nuts and the required amount of oil and water.
- Bake the brownie as instructed and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Spread peanut butter on top of baked brownie.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl, including the chocolate chips from the brownie kit.
- Sprinkle the top of the brownie with the mixture, being sure to cover the entire brownie.
- Gently press down.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the top before serving.
YOUR OWN NOTES