Warm Apple Crisp
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3 Envy apples, peeled, cored, cut to 1/2 inch slices
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 0.5 cup light brown sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 0.75 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cups light brown sugar
- 0.25 teaspoon Salt
- 6 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 0.25 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Mix all the ingredients together. Place into 7 to 8-ounce lightly buttered ramekins.
- Mix the flour, brown sugar, and salt in large bowl.
- Cut the butter into the mixture until it forms pea size lumps. Stir in pecans and sprinkle over filling.
- Bake crisps for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with ice cream.