Cream Cheese Wontons
- Wonton Wrappers
- 8 ounces Cream cheese (softened)
- 5 1/2 ounces Kamaboko
- 2 sprigs Basil
- Sweet chili sauce
- Neutral oil
- Chop basil leaves into small pieces.
- Dice kamaboko into small pieces.
- Add basil, kamaboko and softened cream cheese to a medium sized bowl and mix together.
- Add pepper to taste and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Add 2 teaspoons of cream cheese filling to the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Dip your finger in water and apply to the four sides of the wonton wrapper.
- Fold the wrapper in half to form a triangle and press the edges closed. Try to make it as flat as you can, making sure to push out any air bubbles.
- Pour oil into a pan over medium heat. Place wontons in the oil once hot and fry until the wontons are golden brown on both sides.