Maika`i Shredded Coconut and Matcha Bites bring Frankenstein to life in this Halloween treat.
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 2 Raspberry pieces
- 8 Maika`i Matcha Coconut Bites
- 1 cup Maika`i Shredded Coconut
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 package Assorted food coloring(red and blue)
- 1 cup Ghirardelli chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 15-second intervals and stir until the chocolate chips have melted completely. Reserve 8-10 chips and set aside for Frankenstein’s eyes.
- Slice apple into quarters. Then cut a small wedge out of each quarter to resemble a mouth.
- Place Maika'i Shredded Coconut into a bowl. Add approximately 1 Tbs water, 3 drops of blue food coloring and 3 drops of red food coloring. Work food coloring into shredded coconut with a spoon or your hands so it becomes purple. This will serve as Frankenstein’s hair.
- Dip the bottom of each sliced apple into melted chocolate. Then dip into shredded coconut.
- To create eyes, dip chocolate chips into melted chocolate and place two chocolate chips below Frankenstein’s hair (shredded coconut).
- Slice raspberries in half lengthwise. Place halved raspberry in Frankenstein’s mouth. Raspberry should resemble a tongue.
- Dip the bottom of the Maika'i Matcha Coconut Bites into melted chocolate and stick one on each side of Frankenstein’s head to resemble bolts.
- Place Franken Apples in the freezer for a couple minutes to harden the chocolate.
YOUR OWN NOTES