Sink your teeth into this cookie treat, topped with strawberries, marshmallows, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and our Maika`i Shredded Coconut.
- 3 Oreo cookies
- 1 Strawberry
- 0.5 cup Maika`i Shredded Coconut
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 package Assorted food coloring(green and yellow)
- 9 Jet-Puffed Marshmallows(small)
- 3 Reese’s Pieces(yellow)
- 1 cup Ghirardelli chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 15-second intervals and stir until the chocolate chips have melted completely.
- Place melted chocolate in a sandwich bag and cut a small hole in one of the bottom corners.
- Place Maika'i Shredded Coconut into a bowl. Add approximately 1 Tbs water, 3 drops of green food coloring and 2 drops of yellow food coloring. Work food coloring into Maika'i Shredded Coconut with a spoon or your hands so it becomes a light green. This will serve as the monster’s hair.
- Split Oreo in half, leaving one frosted side and one unfrosted side. Dip the frosted side of the Oreo into Maika'i Shredded Coconut.
- Flatten three marshmallows with your thumb. Place a dot of melted chocolate onto each marshmallow and place 1 marshmallow onto the top middle of each Oreo. Then glue 1 Reese’s Pieces onto each marshmallow using melted chocolate. Finally, place a dot of melted chocolate onto each Reese’s Pieces to complete the monster’s eye.
- Slice strawberry into quarters widthwise and discard the two ends of the strawberry. Slice the remaining center piece of the strawberry into thirds and save the end pieces that look like half-moons. Glue strawberry onto each Oreo using melted chocolate to complete the monster’s mouth.
- Glue 2 marshmallows onto the top edges of each Oreo using melted chocolate. These will serve as the monster’s ears.
- Place Green Monsters in the freezer for a couple minutes to harden the chocolate
YOUR OWN NOTES