Salmon with Puttanesca Sauce over Maika‘i Organic Artisanal Spaghetti
- 2 4 ounce pieces of salmon
- 1 jar maika'i arrabiata sauce
- 4 ounces pitted kalamata olives
- 2 ounces drained capers
- 1 bag maika'i organic artisanal spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon maika'i extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig of basil
- 0.5 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large saute pan add ½ bottle of Maika’i Arrabiata Sauce. Season salmon with salt and pepper, place the salmon in the middle of the pan. Cover the salmon with the rest of the Maika’i Arrabiata Sauce.
- Sprinkle the Kalamata olives and capers over the sauce. Simmer on the Stovetop with lid on for about 10 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta per directions. Drain the pasta and toss with extra virgin olive oil.
- To plate, place pasta on the bottom of the plate. Top pasta with 1 piece of salmon then spoon sauce over the pasta. Garnish with torn basil and crushed red pepper flake.