Fusion Street Tacos
- 1 small red cabbage
- 1 jar Maika'i pineapple salsa
- 4 Korean Spicy Pork Belly Skewers pieces
- 1 package Handcrafted Style Tortillas, White Corn and Wheat(8 count)
- 1 package Cotija Cheese(approximately 12 oz.)
- 1 Japanese cucumber
- 2 radishes
- 2 limes
- 1 bottle of the Chef essentials citrus squeeze vinaigrette(available at Foodland Farms Ala Moana, Pearl City and Ka Makana Ali'i)
- On the grill or in a sauté pan sear the pork belly on all sides until cooked through, set aside.
- Finely cut ¼ of the cabbage, and place in a bowl.
- Finely julienne the radishes and cucumbers, and add to cabbage to make a slaw.
- Take ¼ cup of the Citrus Squeeze Vinaigrette and add to slaw.
- Take a dry pan on the grill, or in the microwave, and warm the tortillas.
- Place some of the cooked pork belly in the tortilla, top with the citrus cabbage slaw, add pineapple salsa, top with remaining cilantro leaves and Cotija cheese, and finish with a squeeze of lime.