Guava Glazed Roast Ham
- 1 Roasting Ham(3 lbs, scored)
- 4 tablespoons whole cloves
- 1 cup Fig Jam
- Guava Glaze
- 1 cup Maika’i Guava Syrup
- 0.25 cup Maika’i Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Remove ham from refrigeration and allow to warm at room temperature for 30 minutes. (This allows the ham to cook more evenly)
- In a mixing bowl, combine Maika’i Guava Syrup, Maika’i Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and Dijon mustard, stir well.
- Score ham.
- Place ham onto a sturdy baking pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Liberally rub with Guava glaze & insert cloves into score.
- Bake in a 350-degree F preheated oven for 30 minutes until golden brown. Cooking time is approximately 10 minutes for each pound of ham.
- Remove from oven and allow the ham to rest for approximately 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve with fig jam.