Garlic Chili Furikake Salmon
- 1 pound salmon filet(bones removed)
- 0.5 cup Kewpie Mayo
- 1 cup furikake
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic chili oil
- salt and pepper(to taste)
- Cut salmon into 3 pieces and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Mix soy sauce, mayo and garlic chili oil and spread on top of the salmon.
- Top generously with furikake.
- Air fry for 8 minutes at 400°F or until salmon is flaky. If keeping the salmon skin on, oil your air fryer basket well, and place skin side down.
- Top with more garlic chili oil and serve.