Crunchy Glazed Japanese Sweet Potatoes
- 3 pounds Japanese Sweet Potato(peeled and diced)
- 0.5 cup Maika'i Lilikoi Syrup
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 0.5 cup Maika'i Honey Roasted Sliced Almonds
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine diced Japanese sweet potato, olive oil, Maika’i Lilikoi Syrup, dried thyme and salt. Toss well to combine.
- Transfer the Japanese sweet potato mixture to a lined baking sheet and arrange in one layer. Top with crushed Maika’i Honey Roasted Sliced Almonds.
- Bake covered for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender, giving it a light stir halfway through cooking.
- Remove cover and bake for 5 more minutes to get golden brown color.