Cumin-Coconut Roasted Carrots
- 3 pounds carrots(peeled and diced. Optional: Substitute carrots with kabocha squash)
- 3 tablespoons Maika'i Coconut Butter(melted)
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 8 cloves garlic(minced)
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro(chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine carrots, melted coconut butter, cumin, salt, pepper and garlic. Toss well to combine.
- Transfer the carrot mixture to a lined baking sheet and arrange in one layer. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender, giving it a light stir halfway through cooking.
- Before serving, sprinkle with cilantro.