Glass Noodle Salad with Thai Peanut Dressing
- 8 ounces long rice
- 0.5 cup sliced cucumber
- 0.5 cup shredded carrots
- 0.5 cup sliced sweet onion
- 0.5 cup ho farms tomatoes(halved)
- 0.25 cup chopped cilantro
- 0.5 cup maika’i coconutty cashews
- Thai Peanut Dressing
- 0.5 cup maika’i creamy honey and macadamia nut peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 0.5 cup fresh orange juice(or juice from 1 orange)
- 0.25 cup fresh lime juice(or juice from 2 limes)
- 4 tablespoons shoyu
- 0.25 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 0.25 cup sesame oil
- Cook the long rice in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Strain the water and rinse under cold water. Set aside till ready to use.
- Cut all of the vegetables and herbs for the salad and keep in refrigerator.
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients together.
- Toss the noodles and vegetables together and evenly coat them with the dressing.