Maika‘i Teriyaki Beef Street Tacos
- 4 ounces Maika‘i teriyaki beef
- 2 ounces canola oil
- 3 corn or flour tortilla
- 0.5 ounce Maika‘i organic chile and lime hot sauce
- 1 ounce Maika‘i pineapple salsa
- 0.5 ounce shredded cabbage slaw mix
- 1 ounce cotija or feta cheese
- 4 pieces cilantro
- 1 lime
- In a saute pan heat canola oil over medium high heat. Cut teriyaki beef into small thin strips then add to saute pan, cook the meat until cooked through and slightly charred, about 3-4 minutes. Remove cooked meat from pan and set aside.
- Heat tortillas in a dry saute pan or microwave until heated through, about 10 seconds.
- Place heated tortillas on a plate, top with cooked teri beef, then hot sauce, cheese and cabbage slaw mix. Finish with a squeeze of lime and garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Serve with Maika’i Pineapple Salsa on the side.