Honey Walnut Shrimp
- 8 ounces 16/20 Shrimp(peeled and deveined)
- 4 ounces walnuts
- 4 ounces Kewpie Mayo
- 2 ounces honey
- oil for frying
- salt & pepper
- Toast walnuts in a pan or in the oven and set aside.
- Season cornstarch with salt and pepper.
- Dredge shrimp in cornstarch.
- Fry shrimp until fully cooked and place into a mixing bowl.
- Mix kewpie mayo and honey in a separate mixing bowl until desired sweetness and consistency.
- Combine mayo mixture, shrimp, and walnuts. Make sure shrimp and walnuts are fully coated with the mayo mixture. Serve.