Kaki Mochi Crusted Pork Tonkatsu
- 2 pounds Boneless Pork Sirloin
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 0.5 teaspoon garlic salt
- 0.25 teaspoon pepper
- 0.5 cup Maika’i Nori Maki Kaki Mochi
- 0.5 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- cooking oil of choice
- To a plate or shallow dish add flour, garlic salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. To another plate add the egg. Whisk to combine.
- Add Maika'i Nori Maki Kaki Mochi to a food processor and blend until fine crumbs. Add panko and pulse a few times to combine. Pour the mixture onto another plate.
- Dip pork cutlet in flour and coat the surface, then egg, and then the kaki mochi mixture.
- Heat cooking oil in a skillet to 350F. Place pork cutlet in oil and fry for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and set on a paper to drain the excess oil. Cool slightly and serve.