Kamaboko Puffs with Spicy Mayo
- 2 cans crescent dough
- 2 containers of Maika'i Kamaboko Dip
- 0.75 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a mini muffin pan all over, even the top, and set aside.
3. Unroll the dough onto a clean work surface and cut evenly into 12 square pieces. Place a square of dough into a section of the mini muffin pan and press down so the dough starts to take the form of the tin. Repeat process for second can of crescent dough.
4. Fill each cup with kamaboko dip evenly.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sriracha, and lime juice, and mix together until it's smooth and creamy.
7. Remove puffs from oven and let cool for a couple minutes in the tin, then transfer to a wire rack.
8. Serve alongside spicy mayo.