Local Long Beans with Crispy Meyer Lemon Breadcrumbs
- 3 pounds Ho Farms Long Beans(ends trimmed and cut into 2” pieces)
- 2 cups coarse rustic breadcrumbs
- 0.25 cup Maika'i Dried Cranberries
- 1 tablespoon Meyer lemon juice
- 2 small meyer lemons(Finely Shredded Zest)
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, cook breadcrumbs in 2 tablespoons oil, continuously stirring for 5 minutes. Stir in Meyer lemon zest and ½ teaspoon of salt and pepper. Cook and stir until golden for an additional 5 minutes. Pour into a bowl.
- Heat oil over high heat in a large skillet. Add long beans and cook until long beans start to blister, about 5- 7 minutes. Add cranberries and lemon juice and cook for another 2 minutes until long beans are tender. Remove from heat.
- Add long beans to a platter and top with toasted Meyer lemon breadcrumbs.