Maika‘i Gin and Tonic
- 1 lime wheel
- 0.5 cup medium ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons Maika'i Lilikoi Syrup
- 2 ounces Empress 1908 Gin
- 1 teaspoon Maika'i Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 ounces Maika'i Sparkling Cranberry Lime Lemonade
- 2 ounces Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic
- Place lime wheel into a high ball glass and muddle until the juices and pulp are well smashed into the bottom of the glass.
- Fill glass about ¾ full of ice.
- Place Maika'i Lilikoi Syrup over ice.
- Measure 2 ounces of gin and pour into the glass.
- Drop Maika'i Aged Balsamic Vinegar into the center of the glass.
- Pour Maika'i Sparkling Cranberry Lime Lemonade into the glass.
- Add in the tonic water.
- Stir with a bar spoon and enjoy.