Maika‘i Dark Chocolate Kaki Mochi Clusters
- 3 Maika'i 72% Dark Chocolate Bars
- 0.5 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Maika'i Black Soybean or Baked Sriracha Kaki Mochi
- 1 tablespoon festive sprinkles
- Heat the heavy cream in a saucepan just before boiling and remove from the heat.
- Chop the Maika`i 72% Dark Chocolate Bars into small pieces, then add into the hot cream and mix together until completely melted and smooth.
- Using your fingers, crush the Maika`i Kaki Mochi into smaller pieces and add into the chocolate mixture (ganache) until all pieces are coated with chocolate.
- Take 2 small spoons and portion into parchment candy cups or onto parchment paper then sprinkle with festive sugar decorations.
- Place into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set.
- Clusters can be stored in an airtight container, refrigerated or at room temperature for up to a week.