Paris Raspberry Tarts
- 0.5 banana cream jello box(3.5 oz package)
- 0.5 cup milk
- 0.5 8 oz cool whip container(keep in refrigerator)
- 1 package Maika'i stroopwafles
- 1 package Maika'i frech crepe wafers
- 2 packages raspberries
- 0.25 cup powdered sugar
- Mix banana cream jello and milk. Whisk well.
- Mix in cool whip until smooth. Reserve in a container in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- Spoon out banana cool whip mixture onto the middle of the Maika'i Stroopwafles.
- Arrange raspberries on Maika'i Stroopwafles.
- Before serving, crush Maika'i French Crepe Wafers and add on top of raspberries.
- Sift powdered sugar on top.
- Serve immediately.