2 teaspoonsdashi powder
4 tablespoonsWhite Miso Paste
1Regular Tofu, Cubed
4Maika'i Original Roasted Seaweed (Sliced into Strips)
1Green Onion, Thinly Sliced
- Set a large pot over high heat.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add dashi and mix until dissolved, then lower heat to medium.
- Add miso paste to a small bowl and 1 tablespoon of water. Whisk to thin slightly. Pour thinned miso into the dashi and whisk until well combined.
- Add tofu and Maika’i Original Roasted Seaweed.
- Simmer until heated through.
- Serve in a small bowl and top with sliced green onions. ENJOY!