Panko Crusted Salmon
1 1⁄2 poundSalmon Fillets
1 1⁄2 cuppanko bread crumbs
1⁄4 cupFlat Leaf Parsley (Minced)
4 tablespoonsMaika`i Maui Onion Garlic Mustard
2 tablespoonsextra virgin olive oil (recommendation: Maika'i Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon zest, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper to your desire.
- Spread a layer of the Maika`i Maui Onion Garlic Mustard on the salmon.
- Spoon a generous amount of the panko mixture on the salmon and press it down with your hands.
- Cook the salmon on an oven safe pan with a little oil on the stove over medium high heat for 4 minutes. Skin side down.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and cook for an additional 4-8 minutes or until your desired doneness.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and fresh parsley.