Potato Spaghetti Salad
- 1 pound Spaghetti(cooked well done, cooled and drained)
- 3 Hard-boiled eggs(cooled, peeled and chopped)
- 4 Russet Potatoes(peeled, cubed 1 1/2 inch, cooked well done)
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 0.5 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Best Food Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Frozen Peas(thawed)
- 1 can Chunk light tuna in water(drained)
- 0.5 cup shredded carrots
- 2 teaspoons sugar(optional)
- Cut the cooked spaghetti into 1 inch segments.
- Combine spaghetti, potato, egg, garlic salt and pepper (and sugar if using). Mix lightly to combine.
- Fold in the mayonnaise.
- Fold in the peas, tuna and carrots.