Pumpkin Pound Cake
- 1 box Butter or Yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup Canned pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 2 pound loaf cake baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cake mix, melted butter, eggs, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
- Dip or grease well a 3” wide metal spatula or similar tool and insert it into the center of the pound cake before baking. This will help the pound cake to rise evenly and give a nice crack in the center while it’s baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs.
- Allow the pound cake to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then remove it from the pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Feel free to add chocolate chips, nuts, streusel or any other toppings you like to customize your pound cake even more. Enjoy!