Steamed Chinese Style Pork Hash
- 1.5 pounds ground pork
- 2 Eggs(beaten)
- 3 stalks green onions(minced plus more for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon ginger(peeled and chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic(minced)
- 1 can water chestnuts(drained & chopped)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1.5 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Mix all ingredients together and mold into a shallow ovenproof bowl.
- Using a pot large enough to fit the bowl, fill with water to 1 inch depth. Place the bowl into the pot. Bring to simmer and steam for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Carefully remove bowl from the pot and garnish with green onions.
- Serve with rice and Manoa or Butter lettuce to use as wraps.
- Optional: Add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Chinese parsley into the mix.