Salt & Vinegar Mashed Potatoes
- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes(peeled and diced)
- 1 stick Butter(melted)
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 0.5 cup whole milk(warmed)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 cup Kettle Brand Salt & Vinegar Chips(crushed)
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Salt(divided)
- To a large stock pot, add potatoes, water and 1 tablespoon salt. Set on stove over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Cook the potatoes for 10 – 15 minutes until you can easily pierce with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- When potatoes are cooked, drain and add back to the hot pot on the stove with the heat off. Mash the potatoes with a masher (or, if you don’t have one, a big fork) until they’re mashed completely.
- Add the melted butter and stir until smooth. Add in milk, vinegar, salt and stir again. Taste and adjust accordingly.
- Spoon mixture into a baking dish, top with butter and crushed potato chips. Bake for 10 minutes until potato chips are browned.