Sesame Marinated T-Bone Steaks, Grilled Kimchee and Korean Spicy Green Onion Salad
Sesame Marinated T-Bone Steaks
1. Season the steaks with salt, sesame oil and juice of the lemon.
2. Let is marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Grill to your preferred doneness.
1. Squeeze kimchee to remove extra liquid. Save liquid.
2. Oil the grates on the grill. Place the kimchee on the grill. (if the kimchee has small pieces, use a grill grate or basket)
3. Once the kimchee has nice charring, remove and re-season with liquid.
Korean Spicy Green Onion Salad
1. Combine sesame seeds, rice vinegar, gochugaru, sesame oil, soy sauce and sugar. Mix well.
2. Drain the green onions and remove excess water. Combine with the dressing.